Thursday 31 January 2013

Glastonbury Goal

Hi There,

So I thought I would try and keep this blog machine moving by doing another. I am overwhelmed by all the help from one of my bestest friends who is also a blogger find hers HERE. She is an amazing blogger and the inspiration behind the reason that I have started this journey myself.

Anyway let me tell you all about my Glastonbury Goal.

I have been to Glastonbury before many years ago and I had the time of my life. So me and P decided that we would like to take our little one there to experience it too, it is AMAZING for kids. Obviously we will share who looks after her and who gets to see awesome bands. However if Mumford and Sons are on late she may be dragged there half asleep.

All of my adult life I have avoided shorts, specifically denim shorts. I just can not pull the look off. When I watch the coverage on BBC of all the young sexy things in their cut off denim shorts the green eyed monster comes out.
So When I started this weighwatching malarkey I wanted a goal that was reasonable. I decided to make size 12 in denim shorts in Glastobnury my goal. So Instead of looking like this ..



I want to look like this...



Completely understand that Vanessa Hudgens is a bit of a dingbat, however she can work festival chic.

When I started Fatfighters I was 15 stone 12, I am now 14 stone 11 so I am getting there. I can't wait to feel good in clothes!

Please help me by shouting at me about eating good food. I am truly overwhelmed by the support that complete strangers on Twitter offer me.

2 comments:

  1. We gonna have a February update ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging community. You'll find lots of support here. Best of luck on your journey!

    -FogDogWeightLoss.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete